Every year at Commercial UAV Expo Americas, members of the Commercial UAV News editorial team speak with a number of companies directly on the showroom floor to talk about their newest technologies, and then shares them over our digital platform.
With everyone moving into the digital world (Including both Commercial UAV Expo Americas and Commercial UAV Expo Europe) due to Covid-19, we have adopted and expanded this platform to bring you face-to-face with industry leaders and thought makers so that you can hear what they have to say, in their own words, about what is going on in our industry—something this industry is sorely lacking right now. In case you haven’t had a chance to check some of these amazing interviews out, here is a compilation of all the videos we have put together since the pandemic began:
- Negotiating the Challenges of the Times: AIRT-DRONERESPONDERS Seeks to Forge a Path Forward with Their 2020 Spring Survey
- What 1,000 Drones for 1,000 Girls Can Do for the Commercial Drone Industry
- Sundance Media Group is Still Flying Drones for Construction, Public Safety and More
- Lorenz Meier, CEO and Co-Founder, Discusses the Launch of Auterion’s Skynode and Its Capabilities
- Amit Ganjoo Details the New SmartSkies Drone Airspace Authorization Platform from ANRA Technologies
- Andrew Elefant of Kittyhawk Outlines the Challenges for the Drone Industry of Part 107 Test Site Closures Due to COVID-19
Be sure to stay tuned for more upcoming video content in the weeks and months to come!