Since launching in 2016, Commercial UAV News has been a trusted source of news, information and analysis on the commercial drone market. Our reporting tackles the most important issues commercial UAS users face and helps them make the best business decisions. Commercial UAV Expo Americas and Commercial UAV Expo Europe are market-leading events presented by Commercial UAV News.
With our events you can reach 18% of our audience. Online, you can reach the remaining 82%. Why not maximize your exposure to our highly engaged audience of over 20,000 qualified professionals with a comprehensive marketing program?
Fill out the short form below to download the 2020 Media Kit which includes:
Thanks so much for your interest. We look forward to helping you expand your business through Commercial UAV News!