Our flight control system department is in need of an RC Drone Technician, to assist in fabrication, repair and flight tests.
• Fabricate, and repair RC drone
• Assemble electronic components
• Software loading and system checkouts
• Lab test and support for drone flight test
• Hands-on work on composite and metallic structural fabrication and integration
• Associate degree in a technical field
• 3-5 years of experience with RC drone builds
• Excellent soldering skills
• Experience assembling avionics and loading firmware
• Experience running functional checkouts and test
• Experience utilizing automated data acquisition and measurement tools
• RC fixed wing/drone pilot experience, (FrSky Taranis)
• Military avionics service background highly desired
• SolidWorks, LabVIEW experience
This position will require on-site work at our corporate offices, located at the Long Beach airport.
EFlightX is a startup aviation company located in Long Beach, CA. We are developing long range electric aircraft, eVTOL, with the mission of building a new transportation ecosystem.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your resume to recruitment as an attachment to [email protected]