DJI is the global leader in developing and manufacturing innovative aerial equipment and drone camera technology for commercial, government, and recreational use. As a Senior Sales Specialist-Mexico at DJI, you will be directly responsible for landing and expanding our enterprise business in Mexico.
1. Achieve sales goals for DJI Enterprise products in Mexico
2. Maintain and develop new distributors, sub-dealers, and partners to expand the Mexican market
3. Develop a strategic plan to identify and engage potential key accounts in the local market
4. Provide effective trainings and demos to local partners, clients, and distributors about DJI’s products and technology
5. Collaborate with marketing to increase brand influence
6. Create case studies highlighting the competitive advantages of DJI Enterprise solutions
7. Understand local drone regulations for surveys, inspections, and public safety
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Management or Engineering related majors
2. Native Spanish speaker. Fluency in English
3. Minimum of 3 years of enterprise sales experience, with a proven track record
4. Proficient in managing diverse clients and distributors professionally
5. Familiar with drone sales and drone software application sales
6. Effective at cross-team and cross-culture communication and coordination
7. Willing to work across multiple time zones and travel frequently
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
9. Passion for drones is preferred
DJI is the global leader in developing and manufacturing innovative drone and camera technology for commercial and recreational use.
DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight-control technology and camera stabilization. The company is dedicated to making aerial technology accessible, reliable and easy to use for creators, innovators and businesses around the world.
DJI has expanded its expertise and innovative technology to enterprises, government agencies and different industries around the world. DJI Enterprise was formed in order to help businesses realize the potential of aerial technology in their operations. DJI has expanded its enterprise solutions to include aerial platforms, payloads and analytic tools that can be deployed today for businesses across the agriculture, construction, infrastructure, energy, public safety sectors, and more. UAV-powered solutions enable operators to streamline workflows, empower staff, digitize operations and make daily processes less time consuming and more cost effective, preparing businesses to meet the needs of tomorrow’s workplace.
DJI’s global operations currently span across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in over 100 countries for applications in filmmaking, recreation and enterprises across different industries.
You can apply through the following link: