Undefined Technologies is an emerging leader in the field of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle delivery and transportation sector. Using ion propulsion, the company’s focus is creating a silent drone with unparalleled power which will completely change how drones are designed. The fully electric technology, with minimum noise impact and zero carbon emissions, uses innovative physics principles which work not only in the vacuum of space but also in atmospheric conditions. To support this breakthrough innovation and bring it to the market, we are looking for a creative Electronics Engineer with hands-on experience in designing and prototyping of circuits to work on all product stages: from research and development through installation and final commissioning.
• Extensive knowledge of analog semiconductors: types, applications, functioning, and performance.
• Ability to design circuits and perform hand calculations without the use of computer simulators.
• Experience in the use of oscilloscopes, function generators, and spectrum analyzers.
• Hands-on experience in fabricating circuits and electrical routing of components and assemblies.
• Extensive knowledge of electronics transformer design (Ap approach and others).
• Working experience in the design and fabrication of prototypes.
• PCB manufacturing and designing for manufacturing.
• Knowledge of mathematical computing and analysis tools.
At Undefined Technologies, we strongly believe that the best innovations arise from great execution. With this in mind, we’ve established core values that our team embodies as we define the next-generation silent drone. We look for these qualities in our future team members as their contributions will impact key decisions and provide diverse perspectives.
• Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Produce outline designs
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data, and interpret results
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
• Estimate budget and scope of project
• Prepare product reports and documentation
Undefined Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]